We want to annouce new Opera 105 developer update (105.0.4963.0), where several issues have been addressed and enhancements made to provide a better user experience.
- We updated Chromium to version 119.0.6034.6. This update ensures that you have access to the latest features and security enhancements.
- Also, most importantly, the position of favicons in the history menu (OMenu) has been adjusted to ensure proper spacing from the titles. This improvement enhances the overall visual appeal and readability.
- We have also addressed four crash issues and all of them have been fixed. This ensures a more stable browsing experience for users.
Make sure to update your Opera browser to the latest version to benefit from these improvements. As always, the Opera Team values user feedback and encourages users to report any issues they encounter.
Here’s the link to the full changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package