Opera browser has released a new developer update, bringing several improvements and bug fixes to enhance the user experience.
Here are some highlights and important fixes in this release:
- We ensured better visibility of inactive options in dark mode.
- Sidebar panel shadow no longer pushes the panel down. The update resolves this issue and ensures a more consistent and visually appealing sidebar experience for Mac users.
- We have addressed the issue of auto-closing tabs after opening external applications.
- We fixed highlight of bookmarks bar folder elements.
- With this update, users can enjoy smoother transitions when opening and switching between tabs.
- Thumbnail in the Pinboard panel – loading is now improved.
Opera continues to prioritize user feedback and actively works towards providing a reliable and feature-rich browser experience.
Here’s the link to the full changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package