Welcome to the Opera News Shake campaign.
The Shake giveaway will be accessible during all 2018 World Cup matches while in regulation time (from kick-off until the final 90 minutes of each match).
How to enter:
- Log in to Opera News or sign up for an account under “Me”
- Shake your phone with Opera News opened on your phone or go to your profile under “Me” and click on “Shake your phone”
- Choose and open a gift by clicking on it
- Collect all puzzle pieces to claim your prize
- Once all puzzle pieces are collected, click on “Exchange” and submit your contact information
- Our team will contact you within 3 days
- “Oops, no gift this time” – Shake again!
- Congratulations! – Your prize is waiting under “My prizes”
- Go to your profile under “Me” and click on “My prizes”
- Redeem your prize immediately or continue collecting puzzle pieces.
- Data or Airtime – Exchange your points into Data or Airtime
Prize Giveaway Terms
Opera shake is a free prize giveaway offered by Opera Software AS, a company based in Norway.
There is no cost to participate in Opera Shake. To be eligible to win, simply download Opera News and follow the in-app prompts .
By participating, you agree to the Contest Rules available at http://www.operasoftware.com/portal/contestrules, which are incorporated herein by this reference.
The contest will be open from June 14th – July 31st and is available to participants who are 18 years and older and are legal residents of Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa. Legal Identification is required to claim any prizes.
The winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries.Winners will need to log in to the Opera News app and provide some basic personal information to claim their prize. By providing us with this information, you are consenting to allow us and our partners to collect, access, and transfer your personal information for the purposes of conveying your prize to you.
Prizes may be provided by our fulfillment partner Jumia (Zando). Jumia (Zando) and/or other fulfillment partners will contact winners promptly by SMS, instant messaging, phone, or email.