The city of Pune is rich in culture, heritage and is popular for its monuments which have been witness to an enchanting history. Opera is giving you a chance to rediscover this cultural capital of Maharashtra through your lens.
The #DiscoverWithOpera contest:
• Capture any iconic location of Pune in a photograph.
• Caption it and share it using #DiscoverWithOpera on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
• Tag @OperaSoftwareIndia on Facebook, @OperaIndia on Twitter or @operabrowser on Instagram.
You get to reconnect with the city’s zeal and fervour! And if that’s not a good enough reason, you also get a chance to win 3 Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 mobile phones and 10 bags of Opera goodies.
In addition to the #DiscoverWithOpera photo contest, we also invite you to participate in Pune city’s biggest Treasure Hunt and discover the city like never before. Register here to participate in “Discover Pune”: http://discoverpune.rcshaniwarwada.org/home
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR #DiscoverWithOpera CONTEST:
This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to residents of India, 18 years or older only. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
Entry period: from 09:00 IST on January 10, 2015 through 20:59 IST on January 20, 2015.
To enter for a chance to win, you must submit an entry as follows:
(1) Take a photograph featuring an iconic location of Pune and post to one of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
(2) Be sure to include the hashtag #DiscoverWithOpera in your post.
(3) Tag @OperaSoftwareIndia on Facebook, @OperaIndia on Twitter or @operabrowser on Instagram.
Prizes shall consist of: three (3) Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 mobile phones (est. retail value: USD 210 each); and ten (10) goodie bags or Opera t-shirts.
Winners will be selected by random drawing among eligible entries and notified through a public post on the Opera’s social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. The announcement post, to be made on January 23, 2015, will have Opera’s contact details through which winners can share their contact details with Opera to receive their prize.
Each participant may submit more than one photograph during the entry period for additional chances to win. Limit one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are purely for promotional giveaway. Opera is not responsible to honor any manufacturer warranties or provide customer service. Mobile cellular service and/or data plan are NOT included or provided.
Any inappropriate entry, photo or video (collectively, “Entry Material”) as determined by Opera in its sole discretion will disqualify the entry, and any other entries submitted by that entrant, in its entirety.
All Entry Material must meet the following requirements:
• Entry Material cannot be violent or negatively depict any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane, or obscene;
• Entry Material cannot promote or be about the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• Entry Material cannot be offensive or be about hate;
• Entry Material cannot defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about Opera or its products, or other people, products or companies;
• Entry Material cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• Entry Material cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including but not limited to photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• Entry Material cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person (collectively, “Likeness”), living or dead, other than entrant, unless entrant has received permission from that person to have their Likeness used in this contest;
• Entry Material cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Opera wishes to associate; and
• Entry Material cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
By entering the Promotion, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Opera, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the Entry Material (along with a name credit) in connection with the Promotion and its promotion, in any media now or hereafter known. Entrants consent to Opera doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any Entry Material on an Opera website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as a winner. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Opera the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Promotion, and pictures or likenesses of Promotion entrants, or choose not to do so, at its sole discretion. Opera will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
The full list of official rules can be found at http://www.opera.com/portal/contestrules. By submitting an entry as described above, you agree to be bound by these rules.