Opera has released a new update addressing several bugs and crashes – Opera developer 106.0.4977.0.
One of the fixes resolves the issue of dragging an active tab out of the tab strip – now it activates the next tab. Additionally, we fixed the positioning of text on buttons in the Weather feature.
The update also fixes various crashes:
- Crash when closing tab tooltip and opening Search tabs (DNA-112990)
- Crash at extensions::BookmarksPrivateAPI::OnListenerAdded(extensions::EventListenerInfo const&) (DNA-112862)
- Crash at opera::AddressBarControllerImpl::Update(content::WebContents*, unsigned int) (DNA-112871)
- Crash at opera::component_based::ComponentTabDragController::StopViewDragging (DNA-112900)
Opera users can now enjoy a smoother browsing experience with these bug fixes and improvements.
Here’s the link to the full changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package