Opera is taking a significant step forward with the release of Opera 103 in its beta stage. This update brings a multitude of enhancements and bug fixes, making it one of the most feature-packed releases in recent memory. Here’s a quick look at what’s included:
- One of the core components of Opera is the Chromium engine, which powers the browser’s rendering and functionality. In Opera 103, Chromium has been updated to version 117.0.5938.0.
- Opera 103 introduces several improvements to enhance the user experience.
- Opera’s development team has been hard at work behind the scenes, making various technical enhancements to improve the browser’s performance and stability.
- Opera 103 also addresses several bugs and issues that have been reported by users. These include:
- Fixing the “Turn off for this page” feature in Ad Blocker (DNA-111441).
- Resolving a crash when dragging tab islands to create a new window (DNA-111389).
- Ensuring that user icons are displayed immediately after logging into Opera accounts (DNA-111123).
Here’s the link to the changelog.
Stay tuned for further updates! Happy browsing.
- Opera beta for Windows (By using the Opera beta for Windows installer, you accept the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera beta for macOS
- Opera beta for Linux – deb packages
- Opera beta for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera beta for Linux – snap package