We are initiating Opera 68 today in the developer stream. This version of Opera is based on Chromium 80.0.3987.7.
We are happy to announce that we have finally resolved the ongoing problem with snap builds on Linux. You may need to reinstall your snap package if you’ve experienced the problem (please back up your profile located in
~/snap/opera/current/.config/opera before reinstalling Opera).
sudo snap remove opera --purge
sudo snap install opera
Sorry for any inconveniences.
For more details, see the full changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package
Like what you've read?
The Opera browser is designed for speed, efficiency and protection - see why people are using Opera.Download Opera Now