Opera 56.0.3045.0 developer update
In today’s Opera 56 developer update, you will find the following updates and fixes:
Volume control on video pop out
As many of you have requested, we added volume control on our video pop out feature to make your viewing experience even better!
Scroll to the top of the page by clicking the active tab
Some time ago, we introduced scroll to the top of the page feature, which allows you to instantly scroll to the top of the web page by clicking the active tab. Many of you requested to have the possibility to turn on or off this feature. Today, we’ve put this option in the settings page, under Advanced > User interface > Scroll on active tab on tab clicked.
Several stability and user interface fixes have also been applied, which should improve your browsing experience.
Please let us know in the comments if everything works for you now. Any ideas are also welcome!
- DNA-71761 – No focus on address field when opening new tab
- Some keyboard shortcuts actions might not work
The full changelog is here
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package