Today, we are starting the new week with a developer update. As usual, it includes a bunch of fixes and some improvements.
The opera:flags page comes with a new design. Take a look:
We also added the option to close a tab with Alt+Click on Windows and Linux, as we have done previously on macOS. We also corrected some translation errors for the German version.
You can check all the changes here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages