Opera 52.0.2852.0 developer update
Today, we are releasing a Windows and Linux update for Opera 52 developer which includes some touch ups, such as refactoring the toolbar buttons. You’ll also find a fix for shortcuts unable to be renamed by the user.
- After implementing our new tab spinner in the latest update for Opera 52 developer, we have found a serious bug affecting tabs on macOS 10.12 and older versions. The fix and the update will be ready on Monday. In the meantime, we recommend installing the previous build of Opera developer, available on our servers or directly from here.
- Tabs in Tab Bar are invisible (black) until the cursor is placed on the tab.
Changelog is available here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages