With this update, we want to make sure that macOS 10.9 users are free from crashes.
Also, Chromium was updated to version 63.0.3239.40.
The most important fixes are listed below:
- DNA-65509 [Mac 10.9] Crash at libAVFAudio.dylib@0x6d19
- DNA-64927 VR button shown on video when VR disabled in settings
- DNA-64933 [Mac] Non-title-case string in bookmarks bar context menu options
- DNA-65083 [Accessibility] Make Bookmarks bar a separate element
- DNA-65089 Speed dial freezes after dragging SD to bookmarks’ bar
- DNA-65115 [Mac] No context menu for bookmarks bar
- DNA-65118 Suggestions are not displayed
- DNA-65161 Dragging bookmark from bookmarks bar to speed dial folder opens the page
- DNA-65208 Expose partner id and guid via bookmarks private api
- DNA-65220 Optimise Speed Dial loading time
- DNA-65261 Improve Speed Dial performance
The changelog is available here.
- Opera beta for Windows (Using Opera beta for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera beta for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera beta for macOS
- Opera beta for Linux – deb packages
- Opera beta for Linux – RPM packages