Opera beta is nearing its most stable phase yet. Until it actually reaches the stable version, we have some updates to share.
Opera 48’s appearance has been receiving some grooming to look sharper in HiDPI screens and to prepare for an entrance on the upcoming macOS High Sierra update. We fixed a number of issues with how tabs looked on HiDPI and High Sierra. Animations for hovering over and dragging tabs should look normal and nice, now.
Most important items from the changelog are listed below:
- [HiDPI] Checkboxes were misplaced and badly scaled.
- [HiDPI] Auto-filling was totally misplaced after DPI change.
- [HiDPI] Dragging a tab makes screen flashing after DPI change.
- [HiDPI] [Checkboxes are stretched on some websites.
- [Mac High Sierra] Search popup font was too dark.
- [Mac High Sierra] No animation on tab hover was shown.
- [Mac High Sierra] Wrong tab position after drag and drop.
- Chromium was updated to version 61.0.3163.79
Print to PDF is not working properly on Ubuntu.
Please let us know if you’ll find some bugs or issues in this build.