Today’s beta update brings valuable fixes for recent, annoying issues as well as further improvements and security patches. It’ll be worth updating your browser for these fixes.
The most notable repairs:
- Smaller installer package
- Fix for memory leak when watching videos
- Fixed problem for some pages not rendering when opening in a new tab
Beta was enriched with a security patch to prevent possible phishing with unicode domains (that patch is already included in the latest Opera Developer). Sites with possible malicious intentions are much easier to spot.
- Opera beta for Windows (Using Opera beta for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera beta for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera beta for macOS
- Opera beta for Linux – deb packages
- Opera beta for Linux – RPM packages