Today, we are excited to share with you the Opera 102.0.4879.0 developer version. It’s packed with powerful features, enhanced security and seamless performance.
‘Enable tab scrolling when many tabs are open’ is back. If you missed that feature, go to Settings to enable it.
Chromium Version 116.0.5845.42
For Linux users, this update comes as a welcome relief as it ensures a smooth installation process and eliminates any potential hurdles related to QT6 dependencies.
Here’s the full changelog for this build. Happy browsing!
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package