We’re happy to inform that we’ve just started a new development cycle and that we’re promoting the first Opera 92 developer build today. Chromium version is 106.0.5216.6.
One item of interest in this update is the ability to auto-hide the sidebar. In this version you can open the Sidebar setup panel (top-right corner) and toggle on Automatically hide sidebar. When enabled, the sidebar will pop up when you bring your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen, and will automatically hide when you move the cursor away. Try it out for size.
As usual, all changes can be found in the changelog. Happy browsing!
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package