we are starting the week with a Developer update – this build contains a bunch of fixes for bugs that some of you reported, including DNA-70673 (Non active tab becomes highlighted when you are closing another one) and DNA-70768 (“X” in last tab disappears on hover) – thanks andrew84 ;).
xrt64, Mat M – we’re happy to inform you that we have added an option to set “Reload all tabs” & “Duplicate tab(s)” shortcuts.
From now on, Windows and Linux users can report bugs in an easier way – we’ve added the “Report an issue” option to the O-Menu. You can find it by going to the Help section.
You can also check out the new flag – Partner bookmarks opt-out, which lets you switch off sponsored content in bookmarks on bookmarks bar and Speed Dial. It’s disabled by default but if you enable it, you will no longer receive sponsored content there.
Chromium was updated to version 69.0.3486.0.
- DNA-71218 Video popout crashes when next video is to be played
- DNA-71203 Site address on site settings not visible
- DNA-71138 [Linux] Messenger does not close after loosing focus
- DNA-71259 Extensions deleted after update.
As usual, you can find the full changelog here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages