Since spring is just around a corner, we’re doing some spring cleaning in Opera developer 53. You’ll find improvements to tabs’ display, especially with several of them opened, and some new colors for the address bar in this build.
Optimization of a tab’s display
Recently, for Mac users, it’s been difficult to find and manage a particular tab when many of them are open. We figured out a way to optimize this and make your plentiful tabs’ favicons more visible. Let’s see how it changed:
To make it even more visible, clicking on a tab will expand it to make it easier to manage.
Address bar colors
There is also some fresh , sharpened coloring done to the address bar.
- Chromium was updated to version 66.0.3355.4
- Windows 10 bug with an empty pop-up when text is selected by a touch screen was fixed
- Opera will install on Ubuntu 18.04, Bionic
- Touch bar is fixed (macOS)
- Missing translations added
- Tabs previews can be broken
- Capturing full page by Snapshot doesn’t work
- Issues with saving as PDF
Full list of changes is here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages