Today we’ve got a quick update on beta stream. You can expect a lot of video pop out fixes. As most important examples we’ve got:
- DNA-52184 Resizing of the detached video window works much better now. This is because there is a minimal window size implemented. There’s no possibility to make that window disappear.
- DNA-52238 Now there are no interruptions with autoplay when commercials are on. Opera used to close the detached video window in some cornercases.
- DNA-52416 Detaching video window on OS X after first click is fixed now. As for now – hand cursor appears over the buttons on Mac on detached video window.
Check the changelog for more details, while I’m running to finish work with tomorrow’s developer release. It’s gonna be awesome!!!
- Opera beta for Windows
- Opera beta for OS-X
- Opera beta for Linux 32-bit – deb file
- Opera beta for Linux 64-bit – deb file
- Opera beta for Linux 32-bit – RPM file
- Opera beta for Linux 64-bit – RPM file
The changelog is available here.
Like what you've read?
The Opera browser is designed for speed, efficiency and protection - see why people are using Opera.Download Opera Now