Opera has released a stable update – 105.0.4970.29 that brings exciting changes and improvements. Let’s take a closer look at the main changes to understand what this update has in store for us:
- Update of Chromium: One of the notable updates in this release is the Chromium update to 119.0.6045.199. Chromium serves as the foundation for Opera, providing the browser with enhanced performance, security, and compatibility. By updating Chromium, Opera ensures that users can enjoy a seamless browsing experience with the latest advancements in web technology.
- Security Update: With previously described update of Chromium comes an important security update. You can find more information here.
- Visual Enhancements: In previous versions, some users encountered an issue where extension icons were not displayed after restarting Opera. However, with this update, Opera has addressed this problem, ensuring that extension icons are consistently shown even after a restart. This improvement enhances the usability of Opera’s extensive library of extensions, allowing users to easily access their favorite tools and add-ons without any inconvenience. Moreover for Mac users, Opera has fixed the display of additional border in the side panel. This small but significant fix enhances the visual appeal and overall user experience. The side panel is a convenient feature that allows users to access various tools, messengers, and extensions without disrupting their browsing flow.
Here’s the full changelog for 105 release. Happy browsing!
- Opera Stable for Windows
- Opera Stable for macOS
- Opera Stable for Linux – deb packages
- Opera Stable for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera Stable for Linux – snap package