Opera 84.0.4274.0 developer update
This festive update brings a new feature that makes browsing safer. One potential risk while browsing is the hijacking of your clipboard. By doing this, someone can replace a bank account number or crypto wallet identifier with a different one.
Opera has come up with a secure way to protect you from this. When you copy sensitive data in Opera, the data is monitored for changes for some time or until you paste the data. If the data is changed by an external application, a warning is displayed.
This small feature ensures you can continue to browse securely and with peace of mind.
For further details of this update, you can review the changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package