Here’s a look at the new Opera developer update, based on chromium version 87.0.4263.3. It contains some nice improvements to the Search in Tabs feature.
When using Search in Tabs, a close-button is now available for each open tab in the results. The close button becomes visible when a line is selected or hovered over, similar to the behavior in the address bar dropdown. Clicking the close button also closes the actual tab.
It’s now much easier to narrow down the search results and find the tab you want, since the results are sorted by relevance. Content matches are sorted by the number of keyword matches in the content, highest number first.
In the search results, tabs are sorted in this order:
1. Title matches
2. URL matches
3. Content matches (open tabs only)
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages
- Opera developer for Linux – snap package