The end of summer is the start of the new autumn cycle at Opera. With it comes our new developer build, based on chromium version 78.0.3876.0.
We’ve made a lot of fixes in this build, such as:
- Small Snapshot tool fixes
- Download indicator is fixed
- Context menus are fixed on Linux
- Line divider under the address bar no longer disappears after opening and closing the Bookmarks Bar
- Tab order is correct again after a session restore
- Snap tool snaps to the correct region of the isolation content
More news will come later. If you’re interested in what we’re working on currently, see the full list of changes and improvements.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using the Opera developer for Windows installer means you have accepted the Opera for Computers EULA)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages