This Opera 62 developer update contains a crash fix and other fixes, such as:
- Dragged tab header is now visible in private mode
- SD flicker buster recognizes zoom on internal pages
- The text on Snapshot hint in light mode is more readable
- Dragging text onto the tab bar on Linux now triggers search
We also changed the sound for “Emergency Reset” in the Crypto Wallet.
- Sidebar menu button doesn’t work on macOS and Linux
- Browser crashes when logging out from Telegram sidebar
- Synchronisation login form flashes when trying to synchronise on macOS
- When opening a new private window on MacOS, a second window flashes behind it
The full list of fixes and improvements can be found here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages