Opera 55.0.2962.0 developer update
Today we start the week with a Developer update. In this build, you will find a new Settings page.
The new settings page is divided into two categories: basic and advanced. We’ve also touched up the page to make it look more sleek.
Basic settings will appear first when opening the full settings page. Here, you will find settings for ad blocking, wallpapers, browser appearance, the sidebar, synchronization, search engines, making Opera the default browser and startup options.
Clicking the “Advanced” label at the bottom will expand the page with additional settings. This includes privacy and security, passwords and forms, VPN, battery saver, My Flow, search pop-up, video pop out, personal news, Opera Turbo, start page, user interface, languages, downloads, system, shortcuts and reset settings.
You can search for particular settings with the Search settings bar on top of the page.
Also, we improved a look of dialog in default Cinnamon theme for Linux Mint.
Here is the full changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages