To start the week, we have an update for Opera 51 developer which includes an added button to the video pop-out and collapsible lists of Open Tabs in the Tabs menu.
“Back to tab” button for video pop-out
Video pop-out gives you the opportunity to browse the internet while your favorite video plays in an adjustable window on top. Now, to give our users the possibility to go back to the original tab, we have added a “Back to tab” link to return you to the source of the video. The button is found on the top of the popped out video.
Your video will continue playing in the pop-out window after clicking “Back to tab.”
Collapsible lists of opened and closed tabs in tabs menu
This has been a frequently requested feature, especially for those who use the Tabs menu often. Going to the Tabs menu, you’ll find two collapsible lists for your Open Tabs and Recently Closed tabs. This will declutter the right side of the browser after opening the Tabs menu while also making it easier for you to locate a particular tab.
Changelog is available here.
Chromium was updated to version 64.0.3260.2.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages