Highlights for today’s stable release are listed below:
- Fixed crash when opening file dialog with Touch Bar (macOS)
- Fix for links opened in a new tab which wouldn’t render (macOS)
- Fix for adding bookmarks to ‘unsorted bookmarks’
Also, this stable build has been enriched with a security patch to prevent possible phishing with unicode domains (this patch is already included in the latest Opera beta). Sites with possible malicious intentions are much easier to spot. You can read more about this topic on our security blog.
As usual list of changes in our changelog.
- Opera Stable for Windows
- Opera Stable for macOS
- Opera Stable for Linux – deb packages
- Opera Stable for Linux – RPM packages