Did you know that our Wrocław office was featured in Lifehacker? You can check it out here: http://lifehacker.com/opera-softwares-new-wroclaw-workspace-1786456785
In the meantime we are working hard to get to Opera 40 final. Today we share with you the Release Candidate with a few minor updates:
- Updated Chromium to 53.0.2785.101
- Bugfixes for translations.
- Disabled background sync and push messages (they will be further evaluated for O41)
- Changed requirement for Sync password and passphrase to minimum 12 characters for new users.
- Added support for memory hard, Argon-2 based password hashing for authentication.
- Fixed Intel HD graphics-related crash, where you might have been experiencing black areas on top of the Opera window
- Fixed a crash on Linux for the ones of you who don’t see Opera Menu
Since this is the RC, we are especially eager to find out from you about any issues that could be blocking the final release, planned next week.
The changelog is available here.
Like what you've read?
The Opera browser is designed for speed, efficiency and protection - see why people are using Opera.Download Opera Now