Life begins at 40! Opera developer goes 40 today.
Right at the start of O40 cycle, we are introducing an upgrade to the synchronization feature. Following the industry standards, we have changed our authorization infrastructure to support OAuth2. As all the changes are in the “under the hood” area, we will be most delighted if you don’t notice them at all 😉 However, if you experience any unexpected behavior, please let us know, we are waiting for your test results.
In this release we are also delivering a couple of VPN fixes. The extension expander button is now visible too.
Also, we have updated the Chromium version to 53.0.2756.0.
We’re keeping pace and along with the synchronization changes, we’re working on:
– improvements in video popout (especially hardware acceleration)
– improvements to personal news (for instance, we are currently working on the RSS reader which was repeatedly requested by many of you)
– further improvement of the battery saving mode
– revitalization of speed dial
You can expect these soon in the developer stream.
– DNA-55414 Unable to select all bookmarks with shortcut (not possible to use Ctrl+A)
- Opera developer for Windows
- Opera developer for Windows x64 – experimental
- Opera developer for Mac
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – RPM file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – RPM file
Changelog: Full changelog link