today we’ve got some update on the developer stream for you. It contains a lot of fixes on features we’ve recently implemented and still developing. Please see the following highlights:
Video pop out updates
- The detach button is now available even when video is covered by an overlay content. This means you can detach videos embedded on the site (DNA-52223) and within, for example, the iframe tag.
- On sites other than Youtube, there should be a sliding toolbar visible asking if you really want to detach the video window.
- A nasty crash on startup when VPN is enabled is now fixed.
- A lot of US fixes, such as: moving exposed IP number to the right (OS X), showing IP address in popup (OS X), Address bar not malformed, when enabling VPN for first time (OS X)
- Windows x64 users – we have an Opera 64-bit build for you this time!
- A number of Personal News fixes and improvements, for example tiles visibility and arrangement has been improved.
- Also, several fixes for the adblocking feature, such as:
- The issue where some pages were unusable after turning adblocking on, is now gone.
- Now, all added custom files are visible after restart – DNA-52878 fix
- Watched videos are not prevented from being marked as such.
- H264 videos are now working on Linux again.
For the full list of changes, as usual, please see the changelog.
- Opera developer for Windows
- Opera developer for Windows x64 – experimental
- Opera developer for Mac
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – RPM file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – RPM file
Changelog: Full changelog link