This release is the last 36.x based one. As such, it provides not so many changes as usual. Some fixes instead, and improved stability. Here are the highlights:
- We fixed the issue where it was impossible to put the graphic display to sleep. Please verify if it works for you now.
- Some page crashes are now fixed.
- A few visual adjustments to internal pages.
- Fixed inability to navigate to internal pages from the menu.
- Fixed resizing Opera after autoupdate.
- It is now possible to copy and paste bookmarks in the bookmarks view.
- Minor synchronization fixes.
The Chromium version has been updated to 49.0.2623.23.
- Opera developer for Windows
- Opera developer for Mac
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – RPM file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – RPM file
Changelog: Full changelog link