Today’s Opera developer release is not a revolution, but we hope it still brings some positive excitement. And, Linux users are getting their builds this time!
The changes you are going to find in the release include:
Now enabled in the developer stream, this feature takes advantage of your browsing history and adjusts your news page accordingly:
Simplified Opera menu
We’ve performed a minor cleanup in our Opera menu. Duplicate entries for bookmarks are now merged into one.
Other changes and fixes
- A number of minor adjustments in the Windows 10 UI.
- Mac freeze fix when going to the fullscreen mode with more than one extension in the expander.
- Animated background performance improved.
- Various history fixes.
- Start-page visual adjustments.
For the full list of changes, please refer to the changelog.
- In certain circumstances, the autofill dialog can get duplicated entries.
- Full screen doesn’t work after entering the Presentation mode on Mac.
- Opera developer for Windows
- Opera developer for Mac
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – deb file
- Opera developer for 32-bit Linux – RPM file
- Opera developer for 64-bit Linux – RPM file
Changelog: Full changelog link
Like what you've read?
The Opera browser is designed for speed, efficiency and protection - see why people are using Opera.Download Opera Now